Some of my cute friends from work got together with our kids and went to Jump on it. If you dont know what Jump on it is, it's this really fun place filled with indoor trampolines and inflatable blow up bouncers and slides. Most of our babies are just learning to walk so to watch them try and balance on the tramps was pretty entertaining. They kids seemed to have a lot of fun, and I sure did. Thanks for coming girls lets go again soon!!
The whole group. Megan and Tyler, Ashley and Sam, Melissa and Claire, Jaclyn and Gracee, Maren and Makai. (Two missing Elise and Molly)
Tyler hiding from the camera
Makai and Tyler
Go Claire
Check out these cute girls!!! Makai kept trying to kiss them. :)

Maren, Makai, Elise and Molly
We all loved the slide!!
5 comments:
That is so cute- I am so sad that I missed it! Hopefully next time I can make it!
I love these Pics. I tagged you. Check out my blog for details.
Jac
So fun! I miss Utah!
I wish I could have come, that looks like a lot of fun. It is great to see all the babies, growing up together. Thanks for sending me your Holiday card, I have it on my fridge. Your blog is super cute. Keep in touch. Email me at jmmuhles@gmail.com
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment